When selecting us, know that you are getting the highest quality home inspection. Our Certified Professional Inspector will provide you with valuable insights as you make important decisions.
My Promise to you
I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort
Unlike many professionals you hire, you probably won’t meet me until your inspection appointment. Please give me a call and I’ll be happy to answer your questions and tell you more about how Sky Blue Inspections can help. I want you to be confident in Sky Blue Inspections, that is why I provide the “Buy Back Guarantee”.
When you hire me to inspect your home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. If you attend the inspection and if you are not satisfied that I have been thorough, I will make it right or promptly refund the Home Inspection Fee. This is my “Satisfaction Guarantee”.
This is my Promise to you.
Randy Erickson, Owner Sky Blue Inspections
Qualified & Certified Inspectors
Why should you choose Sky Blue Inspections?
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector, “Getting it right”. Our work is Guaranteed!
- Inspection appointments available 7 Days A Week!
- State of the art, easy to read, cloud based inspection reports with digital video and photos.
- Support & Education before, during and after your inspection.
- Modern Inspection Tools & Technology.
- Clear communication before and after your home inspection.
- Fair Competitive Pricing – you’ll get the quality information you need to make informed decisions. Our Home Inspections start at $350 and increase in price based on size and age of the home. Radon Testing can be added for an additional $175.
Schedule Your Inspection
To schedule an inspection fill out our online scheduler below. The option to add Radon Testing is available when choosing the Services. Radon testing is highly recommended; find out more. Call (651) 675-8895 with questions or to schedule by phone.
Shortly after you are scheduled, you’ll receive an e-mail with instructions for reviewing and signing the inspection agreement electronically. You’ll also see a price quote and be able to pay for your inspection online.